Friday, August 21, 2015

WALT DISNEY



Walt disney - father of cartoon world

Walter Elias "WaltDisney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American entrepreneur, cartoonistanimatorvoice actor, and film producer. As a prominent figure within the American animation industry and throughout the world, he is regarded as a cultural icon,known for his influence and contributions to entertainment during the 20th century. As a Hollywood business mogul, he and his brother Roy O. Disney co-founded The Walt Disney Company.

He and his staff created numerous famous fictional characters including Mickey MouseDonald Duck, and Goofy. Disney himself was the original voice for Mickey.





"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public."

"I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess."

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

"Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."

"Disneyland is a show."
-


No comments:

Post a Comment