Wednesday, August 12, 2015

SATYA NADELLA



Satya Narayana Nadella is an Indian-American business executive. He is the current chief executive officer (CEO) of Microsoft. He was appointed as CEO on 4 February 2014, succeeding Steve Ballmer. Before becoming CEO of Microsoft, he was Executive Vice President of Microsoft's Cloud and Enterprise group, responsible for building and running the company's Computing Platforms, Developer Tools and Cloud Computing Services.

satya nadella net worth:

$45 Million

QUOTES BY NADELLA:


I think playing cricket taught me more about working in teams and leadership that has stayed with me throughout my career.

Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don't learn.


The way I measure my life is 'Am I better than I was last year?'





No comments:

Post a Comment